Sekapur Sireh...

Thanks 4 spending time reading MY INNER SOUL..nothing much from me..hehe..sekadar tempat meluah rasa..(but action still speak louder than words..)
MY INNER SOUL...semoga ada yang sudi memahami..


PENGINTAI LAMAN

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Warkah pilu

Assalamualaikum....

Menemui kamu yang entah dimana (padahal sy tau kat na..),

Saya harap kamu sehat wal'afiat. Macam mn dgn preparation utk exam? Hope u can manage it well..(dh blajaq management kan??) and hope everything's fine.

Kamu tau tak, sebenarnya saya tak nak pun fikir hal kamu. Tapi mengenangkan exam semakin hampir, saya (dgn stupidnya..)always putting myself in dis position in the 1st place lah...(bangga tak?? demm..). ... its not a pleasure anymore...and it's not that I don't care, it's because you pushed me away and left me there.

Marah??hmm...tak lah...dah tak marah pun..just..if you ignore me, I will ignore you. If you don't put in the effort in everything, then why should I?..btol kan...

Walau apa pun..saya tetap doakan kamu bahagia dan berjaya dalam hidup kamu. Let by gone be by gone...saya REDHA. I believe, sometimes we need patience in order to find true happiness. It won't come fast and it won't come easy, but it will be worth it lah...(^_^)

Oh ya...untuk pengetahuan kamu..(walaupun its not even ur biznez anylonger), I'm not single & I'm not taken. I'm simply on reserve for the one who deserves my heart because they say good things take time...hehe..syok kan?? tak sabar lak nak tunggu..kekeke..tapi, when someone comes into your life. ALLAH send them for a reason lah, either to learn from them or to be with them till the end...and seems like we r not meant to b together kot...(AAK????)

Saya rasa setakat ni sajalah warkah pilu saya untuk kamu..(Ngehh..)

Salam kenangan dari saya. NSSY.

0 comments: